Regional application of an ecosystem production model for studies of biogeochemistry in Brazilian Amazonia
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 315–333, March 1998
How to Cite
Potter, C. S., Davidson, EriC. A., Klooster, S. A., Nepstad, D. C., De Negreiros, G. H. and Brooks, V. (1998), Regional application of an ecosystem production model for studies of biogeochemistry in Brazilian Amazonia. Global Change Biology, 4: 315–333. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00154.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 2 April 1997;revised versionaccepted 5 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!