Impact of elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration on soil microbial biomass and activity in a complex, weedy field model ecosystem
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 335–346, March 1998
How to Cite
Kampichler, C., Kandeler, E., Bardgett, R. D., Jones, T. H. and Thompson, Lindsey J. (1998), Impact of elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration on soil microbial biomass and activity in a complex, weedy field model ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 4: 335–346. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00157.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 24 March 1997;revised versionaccepted 9 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!