Biomass and compositional changes occur in chalk grassland turves exposed to elevated CO2 for two seasons in FACE
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 375–385, 1998-04
How to Cite
Warwick, K. R., Taylor, G. and Blum, H. (1998), Biomass and compositional changes occur in chalk grassland turves exposed to elevated CO2 for two seasons in FACE. Global Change Biology, 4: 375–385. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00159.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received 25 March 1997;revised versionreceived 8 July 1997,accepted 14 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!