Long-term measurements of boreal forest carbon balance reveal large temperature sensitivity
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 443–450, 1998-04
How to Cite
Lindroth, A., Grelle, A. and Morén, A.-S. (1998), Long-term measurements of boreal forest carbon balance reveal large temperature sensitivity. Global Change Biology, 4: 443–450. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00165.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received 23 April 1997;revised versionreceived andaccepted 8 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!