Experimental soil warming effects on CO2 and CH4 flux from a low elevation spruce–fir forest soil in Maine, USA
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 597–605, 1998-08
How to Cite
RUSTAD, L. E. and FERNANDEZ, IVAN. J. (1998), Experimental soil warming effects on CO2 and CH4 flux from a low elevation spruce–fir forest soil in Maine, USA. Global Change Biology, 4: 597–605. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00169.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 16 June 1997;revised versionreceived 22 September andaccepted 26 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!