Carbon balance of young birch trees grown in ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 797–807, December 1998
How to Cite
WANG, Y. .-P., REY, A. and JARVIS, P. G. (1998), Carbon balance of young birch trees grown in ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentrations. Global Change Biology, 4: 797–807. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00170.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 27 May 1997;revised versionreceived andaccepted 24 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!