Present address: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands
Diurnal and seasonal variation of carbon dioxide exchange from a former true raised bog
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 823–833, December 1998
How to Cite
NIEVEEN, J. P., JACOBS, COR. M. J. and JACOBS, A. F. G. (1998), Diurnal and seasonal variation of carbon dioxide exchange from a former true raised bog. Global Change Biology, 4: 823–833. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00189.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 20 June 1997;revised versionreceived 17 October andaccepted 28 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!