The implications of predicted climate change for insect pests in the UK, with emphasis on non-indigenous species
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 785–796, 1998-10
How to Cite
CANNON, R. J. C. (1998), The implications of predicted climate change for insect pests in the UK, with emphasis on non-indigenous species. Global Change Biology, 4: 785–796. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00190.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 20 August 1997;revised versionreceived 24 November andaccepted 1 December 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!