Soil biota and global change at the ecosystem level: describing soil biota in mathematical models
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 773–784, 1998-10
How to Cite
SMITH, PETE., ANDRÉN, OLOF., BRUSSAARD, L., DANGERFIELD, MARK., EKSCHMITT, K., LAVELLE, P. and TATE, K. (1998), Soil biota and global change at the ecosystem level: describing soil biota in mathematical models. Global Change Biology, 4: 773–784. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00193.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 26 June 1997;revised versionreceived 17 August andaccepted 15 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!