Trophic relationships in the soil microfood-web: predicting the responses to a changing global environment
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 713–727, 1998-10
How to Cite
WARDLE, D. A., VERHOEF, H. A. and CLARHOLM, M. (1998), Trophic relationships in the soil microfood-web: predicting the responses to a changing global environment. Global Change Biology, 4: 713–727. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00206.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 26 June 1997;revised versionreceived 11 August andaccepted 6 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!