Growth, loss, and vertical distribution of Pinus radiata fine roots growing at ambient and elevated CO2 concentration
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 107–121, January 1999
How to Cite
Thomas, S. M., Whitehead, D., Reid, JefF. B., Cook, F. J., Adams, JohN. A. and Leckie, AlaN. C. (1999), Growth, loss, and vertical distribution of Pinus radiata fine roots growing at ambient and elevated CO2 concentration. Global Change Biology, 5: 107–121. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1998.00210.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 9 September 1997;revised versionreceived andaccepted 5 February 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!