Short-term effects of changing water table on N2O fluxes from peat monoliths from natural and drained boreal peatlands
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 183–189, March 1999
How to Cite
Regina, K., Silvola, J. and Martikainen, P. J. (1999), Short-term effects of changing water table on N2O fluxes from peat monoliths from natural and drained boreal peatlands . Global Change Biology, 5: 183–189. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00217.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 23 October 1997;revised versionreceived 26 January andaccepted 22 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!