The effects of chamber pressurization on soil-surface CO2 flux and the implications for NEE measurements under elevated CO2
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 269–281, March 1999
How to Cite
Lund, C. P., Riley, W. J., Pierce, L. L. and Field, C. B. (1999), The effects of chamber pressurization on soil-surface CO2 flux and the implications for NEE measurements under elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, 5: 269–281. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00218.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 7 November 1997;revised versionreceived 11 March andaccepted 23 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!