Solar ultraviolet-B radiation influence on Sphagnum bog and Carex fen ecosystems: first field season findings in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 225–234, March 1999
How to Cite
Searles, P. S., Flint, S. D., Díaz, S. B., Rousseaux, M. C., Ballaré, C. L. and Caldwell, M. M. (1999), Solar ultraviolet-B radiation influence on Sphagnum bog and Carex fen ecosystems: first field season findings in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Global Change Biology, 5: 225–234. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00223.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 6 January 1998; revised version received and accepted 20 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!