Present addresses: British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Cambridge, CB3 0ET, UK and 2Centre for the Study of Environmental Change and Sustainability, The University of Edinburgh, Kings Buildings, Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK.
Elevated UV-B radiation incident on Quercus robur leaf canopies enhances decomposition of resulting leaf litter in soil
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 403–409, April 1999
How to Cite
Newsham, K. K., Greenslade, P. D., Kennedy, V. H. and McLeod, A. R. (1999), Elevated UV-B radiation incident on Quercus robur leaf canopies enhances decomposition of resulting leaf litter in soil. Global Change Biology, 5: 403–409. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00231.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 March 1998;revised versionreceived andaccepted 27 May 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!