†Present address: Centre for the Study of Environmental Change and Sustainability, University of Edinburgh, John Muir Building, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK.
A test of the effect of supplemental UV-B radiation on the common frog, Rana temporaria L., during embryonic development
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 471–479, April 1999
How to Cite
Cummins, C. P., Greenslade, P. D. and Mcleod, A. R. (1999), A test of the effect of supplemental UV-B radiation on the common frog, Rana temporaria L., during embryonic development. Global Change Biology, 5: 471–479. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00242.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 June 1998;revised versionreceived andaccepted 26 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!