The effects of free-air CO2 enrichment and soil water availability on spatial and seasonal patterns of wheat root growth
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 519–529, June 1999
How to Cite
Wechsung, G., Wechsung, F., Wall, G. W., Adamsen, F. J., Kimball, B. A., Pinter JR., P. J., Lamorte, R. L., Garcia, R. L. and Kartschall, TH. (1999), The effects of free-air CO2 enrichment and soil water availability on spatial and seasonal patterns of wheat root growth. Global Change Biology, 5: 519–529. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00243.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 16 April 1998;revised versionreceived andaccepted 14 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!