First-year growth response of trees in an intact forest exposed to elevated CO2
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 609–613, June 1999
How to Cite
Naidu, S. L. and Delucia, Evan. H. (1999), First-year growth response of trees in an intact forest exposed to elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, 5: 609–613. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00256.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 16 July 1998; resubmitted andaccepted 6 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!