UV-B radiation causes early ripening and reduction in size of fruits in two lines of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.)
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 635–646, August 1999
How to Cite
Bacci, L., Grifoni, D., Sabatini, F. and Zipoli, G. (1999), UV-B radiation causes early ripening and reduction in size of fruits in two lines of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Global Change Biology, 5: 635–646. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00258.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 10 March 1998; resubmitted 11 June andaccepted 26 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!