Present address: Department of Biology, University of York, PO Box 373, York YO10 5YW, UK.
Carbon partitioning and rhizosphere C-flow in Lolium perenne as affected by CO2 concentration, irradiance and below-ground conditions
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 669–678, August 1999
How to Cite
Paterson, EriC., Hodge, A., Thornton, B., Millard, P. and Killham, KeN. (1999), Carbon partitioning and rhizosphere C-flow in Lolium perenne as affected by CO2 concentration, irradiance and below-ground conditions. Global Change Biology, 5: 669–678. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00267.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 18 June 1998; resubmitted 10 December andaccepted 30 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!