The effect of termite biomass and anthropogenic disturbance on the CH4 budgets of tropical forests in Cameroon and Borneo
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 869–879, December 1999
How to Cite
Macdonald, J. A., Jeeva, D., Eggleton, P., Davies, R., Bignell, D. E., Fowler, D., Lawton, J. and Maryati, M. (1999), The effect of termite biomass and anthropogenic disturbance on the CH4 budgets of tropical forests in Cameroon and Borneo. Global Change Biology, 5: 869–879. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.1999.00279.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 5 September 1998; resubmitted and accepted 19 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!