Canopy transpiration in a chronosequence of Central Siberian pine forests
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January 2000
How to Cite
Zimmermann, R., Schulze, E.-. D., Wirth, C., Schulze, E.-E., Mcdonald, K. C., Vygodskaya, N. N. and Ziegler, W. (2000), Canopy transpiration in a chronosequence of Central Siberian pine forests. Global Change Biology, 6: 25–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00289.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 1 August 1998; resubmitted 30 March andaccepted 8 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!