Effects of lengthened growing season and soil warming on the phenology and physiology of Polygonum bistorta
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 357–369, March 2000
How to Cite
Starr, G.R.egory., Oberbauer, S. F. and Pop, E.R.I.C. W. (2000), Effects of lengthened growing season and soil warming on the phenology and physiology of Polygonum bistorta. Global Change Biology, 6: 357–369. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00316.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 16 April 1999; revised version submitted and accepted 28 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!