The effect of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide levels on soil bacterial communities
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 427–434, April 2000
How to Cite
Bruce, K. D., Jones, T. H., Bezemer, T. M., Thompson, L. J. and Ritchie, D. A. (2000), The effect of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide levels on soil bacterial communities. Global Change Biology, 6: 427–434. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00320.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 17 June 1999; resubmitted andaccepted 16 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!