Elevated atmospheric CO2 alters microbial population structure in a pasture ecosystem
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 475–482, June 2000
How to Cite
Montealegre, C. M., Van Kessel, C., Blumenthal, J. M., Hur, H.-G., Hartwig, U. A. and Sadowsky, M. J. (2000), Elevated atmospheric CO2 alters microbial population structure in a pasture ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 6: 475–482. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00326.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 22 July 1999;revised versionreceived andaccepted 2 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!