A global distribution of biodiversity inferred from climatic constraints: results from a process-based modelling study
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 507–523, June 2000
How to Cite
Kleidon, A. and Mooney, H. A. (2000), A global distribution of biodiversity inferred from climatic constraints: results from a process-based modelling study. Global Change Biology, 6: 507–523. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00332.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Received 22 July 1999;revised versionreceived andaccepted 16 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!