Response of subarctic vegetation to transient climatic change on the Seward Peninsula in north-west Alaska
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 541–555, June 2000
How to Cite
Rupp, T. S., Chapin, F. S. and Starfield, A. M. (2000), Response of subarctic vegetation to transient climatic change on the Seward Peninsula in north-west Alaska. Global Change Biology, 6: 541–555. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00337.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 11 April 1999; resubmitted 2 November andaccepted 30 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!