Sensitivity of three grassland communities to simulated extreme temperature and rainfall events
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 671–684, August 2000
How to Cite
White, T. A., Campbell, B. D., Kemp, P. D. and Hunt, C. L. (2000), Sensitivity of three grassland communities to simulated extreme temperature and rainfall events. Global Change Biology, 6: 671–684. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00344.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 13 September 1999; resubmitted and accepted 22 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!