Growth and reproductive responses to elevated CO2 in wild cereals of the northern Negev of Israel
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 631–638, August 2000
How to Cite
Grünzweig, J. M. and Körner, CH. (2000), Growth and reproductive responses to elevated CO2 in wild cereals of the northern Negev of Israel. Global Change Biology, 6: 631–638. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00346.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 21 June 1999; resubmitted 6 December and accepted 17 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!