Regional analysis of soil–atmosphere nitrous oxide emissions in the Northern Atlantic Zone of Costa Rica
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 639–653, August 2000
How to Cite
Plant, R. A. J. (2000), Regional analysis of soil–atmosphere nitrous oxide emissions in the Northern Atlantic Zone of Costa Rica. Global Change Biology, 6: 639–653. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00352.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 14 July 1999; resubmitted 29 November and accepted 20 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!