Temperature- and moisture-induced changes in the structure of the nematode fauna of a semiarid grassland –- patterns and mechanisms
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 697–707, August 2000
How to Cite
Bakonyi, G. and Nagy, P. (2000), Temperature- and moisture-induced changes in the structure of the nematode fauna of a semiarid grassland –- patterns and mechanisms. Global Change Biology, 6: 697–707. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00354.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 23 September 1999; resubmitted 8 January andaccepted 15 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!