Oxidation of atmospheric methane in Northern European soils, comparison with other ecosystems, and uncertainties in the global terrestrial sink
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 791–803, October 2000
How to Cite
Smith, K. A., Dobbie, K. E., Ball, B. C., Bakken, L. R., Sitaula, B. K., Hansen, S., Brumme, R., Borken, W., Christensen, S., Priemé, A., Fowler, D., Macdonald, J. A., Skiba, U., Klemedtsson, L., Kasimir-Klemedtsson, A., Degórska, A. and Orlanski, P. (2000), Oxidation of atmospheric methane in Northern European soils, comparison with other ecosystems, and uncertainties in the global terrestrial sink. Global Change Biology, 6: 791–803. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00356.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 24 November 1999;revised versionreceived 11 February andaccepted 14 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!