Carbon and nitrogen pools and mineralization in a grassland gley soil under elevated carbon dioxide at a natural CO2 spring
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 779–790, October 2000
How to Cite
Ross, D. J., Tate, K. R., Newton, P. C. D., Wilde, R. H. and Clark, H. (2000), Carbon and nitrogen pools and mineralization in a grassland gley soil under elevated carbon dioxide at a natural CO2 spring. Global Change Biology, 6: 779–790. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.00357.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 23 August 1999;revised versionreceived andaccepted 11 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!