Land–atmosphere energy exchange in Arctic tundra and boreal forest: available data and feedbacks to climate
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 84–115, December 2000
How to Cite
Eugster, W., Rouse, W. R., Pielke Sr, R. A., Mcfadden, J. P., Baldocchi, D. D., Kittel, T. G. F., Chapin, F. S., Liston, G. E., Vidale, P. L., Vaganov, E. and Chambers, S. (2000), Land–atmosphere energy exchange in Arctic tundra and boreal forest: available data and feedbacks to climate. Global Change Biology, 6: 84–115. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2000.06015.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
- Keywords: Arctic tundra, boreal forest, circumpolar high-latitudes, climate feedbacks, eddy covariance flux data, surface energy balance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!