Effect of elevated atmospheric CO2 and vegetation type on microbiota associated with decomposing straw
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 313–321, March 2001
How to Cite
Frederiksen, H. B., Rønn, R. and Christensen, S. (2001), Effect of elevated atmospheric CO2 and vegetation type on microbiota associated with decomposing straw. Global Change Biology, 7: 313–321. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2001.00399.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 27 May 2000; revised version received 19 July and accepted 25 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!