Productivity overshadows temperature in determining soil and ecosystem respiration across European forests
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 269–278, March 2001
How to Cite
Janssens, I. A., Lankreijer, H., Matteucci, G., Kowalski, A. S., Buchmann, N., Epron, D., Pilegaard, K., Kutsch, W., Longdoz, B., Grünwald, T., Montagnani, L., Dore, S., Rebmann, C., Moors, E. J., Grelle, A., Rannik, Ü., Morgenstern, K., Oltchev, S., Clement, R., Guðmundsson, J., Minerbi, S., Berbigier, P., Ibrom, A., Moncrieff, J., Aubinet, M., Bernhofer, C., Jensen, N. O., Vesala, T., Granier, A., Schulze, E. .-D., Lindroth, A., Dolman, A. J., Jarvis, P. G., Ceulemans, R. and Valentini, R. (2001), Productivity overshadows temperature in determining soil and ecosystem respiration across European forests. Global Change Biology, 7: 269–278. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2001.00412.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received 31 May 2000; revised version received and accepted 1 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!