Elevated CO2 enhances water relations and productivity and affects gas exchange in C3 and C4 grasses of the Colorado shortgrass steppe.
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 451–466, April 2001
How to Cite
Morgan, J. A., Lecain, D. R., Mosier, A. R. and Milchunas, D. G. (2001), Elevated CO2 enhances water relations and productivity and affects gas exchange in C3 and C4 grasses of the Colorado shortgrass steppe. Global Change Biology, 7: 451–466. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2001.00415.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 14 June 2000; revised version received 8 October and accepted 18 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!