Detecting potential regional effects of increased atmospheric CO2 on growth rates of western juniper
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 903–917, December 2001
How to Cite
Knapp, P. A., Soulé, P. T. and Grissino-Mayer, H. D. (2001), Detecting potential regional effects of increased atmospheric CO2 on growth rates of western juniper. Global Change Biology, 7: 903–917. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2001.00452.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 8 February 2001; revised version received and accepted 20 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!