Interactive effects of nitrogen deposition, tropospheric ozone, elevated CO2 and land use history on the carbon dynamics of northern hardwood forests
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 545–562, June 2002
How to Cite
Ollinger, S. V., Aber, J. D., Reich, P. B. and Freuder, R. J. (2002), Interactive effects of nitrogen deposition, tropospheric ozone, elevated CO2 and land use history on the carbon dynamics of northern hardwood forests. Global Change Biology, 8: 545–562. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00482.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Received 22 February 2001; revised version received 23 October 2001 and accepted 30 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!