Hydrologic balance in an intact temperate forest ecosystem under ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 895–911, September 2002
How to Cite
Schäfer, K. V. R., Oren, R., Lai, C.-T. and Katul, G. G. (2002), Hydrologic balance in an intact temperate forest ecosystem under ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration. Global Change Biology, 8: 895–911. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00513.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Received 24 August 2001; revised version received 9 January 2002 and accepted 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!