Root production and demography in a california annual grassland under elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 841–850, September 2002
How to Cite
Higgins, P. A. T., Jackson, R. B., Des Rosiers, J. M. and Field, C. B. (2002), Root production and demography in a california annual grassland under elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide. Global Change Biology, 8: 841–850. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00514.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Received 29 June 2001; revised version received 26 October 2001 and accepted 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!