Growth, photosynthetic properties and Rubisco activities and amounts of marine macroalgae grown under current and elevated seawater CO2 concentrations
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 831–840, September 2002
How to Cite
Israel, A. and Hophy, M. (2002), Growth, photosynthetic properties and Rubisco activities and amounts of marine macroalgae grown under current and elevated seawater CO2 concentrations. Global Change Biology, 8: 831–840. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00518.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Received 14 September 2001; revised version received 22 January 2002 and accepted 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!