Seasonal variability in the effect of elevated CO2 on ecosystem leaf area index in a scrub-oak ecosystem
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 931–940, October 2002
How to Cite
Hymus, G. J., Pontailler, J.-Y., Li, J., Stiling, P., Hinkle, C. R. and Drake, B. G. (2002), Seasonal variability in the effect of elevated CO2 on ecosystem leaf area index in a scrub-oak ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 8: 931–940. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00526.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Received 9 January 2002; revised version received and accepted 22 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!