Simulating fire regimes in human-dominated ecosystems: Iberian Peninsula case study
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 984–998, October 2002
How to Cite
Venevsky, S., Thonicke, K., Sitch, S. and Cramer, W. (2002), Simulating fire regimes in human-dominated ecosystems: Iberian Peninsula case study. Global Change Biology, 8: 984–998. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00528.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
- Received 13 November 2001; revised version received andaccepted 19 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!