Severe drought effects on ecosystem CO2 and H2O fluxes at three Mediterranean evergreen sites: revision of current hypotheses?
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 999–1017, October 2002
How to Cite
Reichstein, M., Tenhunen, J. D., Roupsard, O., Ourcival, J.-m., Rambal, S., Miglietta, F., Peressotti, A., Pecchiari, M., Tirone, G. and Valentini, R. (2002), Severe drought effects on ecosystem CO2 and H2O fluxes at three Mediterranean evergreen sites: revision of current hypotheses?. Global Change Biology, 8: 999–1017. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00530.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2002
- Received 22 November 2001;revised versionreceived 8 March 2002 andaccepted 22 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!