Potassium limits potential growth of bog vegetation under elevated atmospheric CO2 and N deposition
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1130–1138, November 2002
How to Cite
HOOSBEEK, M. R., VAN BREEMEN, N., VASANDER, H., BUTTLER, A. and BERENDSE, F. (2002), Potassium limits potential growth of bog vegetation under elevated atmospheric CO2 and N deposition. Global Change Biology, 8: 1130–1138. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00535.x
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2002
- Received 22 November 2001; revised version received and accepted 16 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!