Foliar resistance to simulated extreme temperature events in contrasting plant functional and chorological types
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1139–1145, November 2002
How to Cite
GURVICH, D. E., DÍAZ, S., FALCZUK, V., HARGUINDEGUY, N. P.-., CABIDO, M. and THORPE, P. C. (2002), Foliar resistance to simulated extreme temperature events in contrasting plant functional and chorological types. Global Change Biology, 8: 1139–1145. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00540.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
- Received 9 January 2002; revised version received and accepted 30 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!