Effects of elevated CO2 and cutting frequency on plant community structure in a temperate grassland
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1034–1046, October 2002
How to Cite
Teyssonneyre, F., Picon-cochard, C., Falcimagne, R. and Soussana, J.-F. (2002), Effects of elevated CO2 and cutting frequency on plant community structure in a temperate grassland. Global Change Biology, 8: 1034–1046. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00543.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Received 15 November 2001; revised version received and accepted 10 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!