Effects of nutrition and soil warming on stemwood production in a boreal Norway spruce stand
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1194–1204, December 2002
How to Cite
STRÖMGREN, M. and LINDER, S. (2002), Effects of nutrition and soil warming on stemwood production in a boreal Norway spruce stand. Global Change Biology, 8: 1194–1204. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00546.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 20 November 2001; revised version received 16 April 2002 and accepted 15 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!