Species control variation in litter decomposition in a pine forest exposed to elevated CO2
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1217–1229, December 2002
How to Cite
FINZI, A. C. and SCHLESINGER, W. H. (2002), Species control variation in litter decomposition in a pine forest exposed to elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, 8: 1217–1229. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2002.00551.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 14 September 2001; revised version received 16 April 2002 and accepted 24 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!